ASG 32 Mi
- Glide ratio approx. 53
- Wing span: 20 m
- Empty weight: 570 kg
- Maximum take-off weight: 850 kg
- Wing loading: min. 40.7 kg/m², max. 54.1 kg/m²
- Water ballast: max. 125 L
- Engine: IAE 50R-AA, 56 PS
- Water tank in the fin
- Bug wiper garage integrated into the fuselage
- Strobe light in the nose of the vertical fin
- Steerable, retractable tail wheel with removable wingtip wheels
- Blue-tinted canopy
- Two O2-bottles, 3 L each
- Tost CG safety release
- Solar cells 2 x Set 7 (4 Panels) integrated into engine bay doors
- Additional engine controls in the rear cockpit
- 2 LiFeP04 batteries, 12V/10Ah
- Fuel sack (15L) in the wing
- LXNAV LX 9070 flight computer with V8-Vario:
- PowerFlarm-Integration LX 9070
- ADS-B In
- Flap sensor
- Flarm ACL
- WiFi functionality with dongle
- Wireless transmitter for ATR 833
- Backup radio f.u.n.k.e. ATR 833 RT-LCD
- Mode-S transponder f.u.n.k.e. TRT 800 H-LCD
- Electronic oxygen system Mountain High EDS O2D2-2G
- Clouddancers all-weather cover –uncuttable- with solar panel window and quick action belts
- IMI-Gliding „Power Rigger“ for two-seater
- IMI-Gliding tow bar –heavy aircraft- (180cm) with tail jack
- IMI-Gliding wing wheel for two-seater gliders
- Wet lease (incl. oil & fuel)
- Fully comprehensive insurance with €4740 excess
- Solo flight requirements:
- min. 100 hours as PIC
- min. 3 take-offs in same type
Interest Query for Charter in Gariep Dam
Depending on customer demand, the SG 32 Mi will be available in Gariep Dam, South Africa from beginning of November 2019 until end of January 2020.
Please send us a mail if you are interessted and to get detailed information.
More information on the Gariep Dam airfield can be found with the following link: http://www.gariep-segelflug.com/
Price Plans & Service
Our price plans for leasing on per day or per week basis cater for recreational, competitive and long-term use cases.
The included APUS Convenience Service offers best-possible conditions for soaring the skies.
Both price plans include 8 minutes of engine run time per day – each minute of engine run time beyond that are charged €8.
Full Service Package
Strausberg Airfield (EDAY) as origin and destination.
Holiday or Competition Package
Ready for immediate flying, or to take away in APUS-provided trailer.
THE APUS CONVENIENCE SERVICE
Our aim is to take care of all the ground handling so you can focus purely on flying. For the day lease, APUS promises to provide a clean aircraft (interior and exterior) with fully charged batteries waiting already outside the hangar ready for immediate flying. For the week lease, you have the choice of receiving the aircraft flight ready in Strausberg, as for the day-lease, or disassembled and ready for transport in its bespoke trailer.
- Spindelberger Cobra trailer
- SL-Package (Wing stand, middle rail + extension and hydraulic coupling)
- Spare wheel behnd the axle
- Tail wheel lifting device for lifting out of tail case
- ALKO anti-sway coupling, AKS 3004
- 2x cases ahead of the wing, without lid
- 1800 kg total weight, single-axle trailer
OUR PRICE PHILOSOPHY
We have put thought into how we can provide our customers with a great, straightforward aircraft as cheaply as possible. This is achieved by limiting the number of variables to only those necessary. For accounting purposes, charter companies estimate flight time and the average fuel costs throughout the coming year to spread fixed costs. Every calculation includes a safety margin, which causes the price to increase. We, on the other hand, have chosen to disclose these variables to our customers. This facilitates planning and avoids having to add this contingency charge, thus permitting us to offer our customers the cheapest possible rate.
All prices include statutory VAT.